Noah Gray'S ARK Ev
Time Out for Grieving Parents and their Relatives
Statutes "Noah Gray's Ark e.V."
( for printing )
§ 1 Name, registered office and business year
1. The association bears the name "Noah Gray's Ark" and is based in Weilheim / Teck.
It should be entered in the register of associations and then has the addition eV
2. The association is politically, ethnically and denominationally neutral.
3. The business year is the calendar year.
§ 2 Purpose and principles
1. The purpose of the association is to support people in need in accordance with Section 53 AO No. 1.
Orphaned parents and their relatives in particular should be helped and supported in their search for a new meaning in life, life goals and life prospects.
The purpose of the statutes is achieved in particular through:
-The construction and operation of one or more nature-loving living spaces, in which orphaned parents and their relatives can take a break for a certain period of time in order to find peace in nature, to catch their breath, to draw strength and to get impulses to "carry on" to find your way back to life strengthened. In these places, for example, there should be enough literature on the subject of loss, dealing with grief, etc., which can give impulses on how to learn to live with severe loss.
-Organization and implementation of time-out weeks, weekends and trips. These offers with expert support are intended to create free spaces in which those affected can allow and share their feelings of pain, sadness and anger, accusation, shame and guilt, despair and powerlessness, in order to experience strength and healing through this exchange .
-Development of a website on which, in addition to providing time-out offers, a variety of other offers of help can be found, such as
>>> nationwide addresses and contact details for advice centers / mourning groups and
>>> Grief counseling
>>> Literature and documentaries / films on the topic
>>> Ideas for dealing with grief in the artistic field
>>> Forum for an exchange with one another
- Support in the media networking of orphaned parents with each other by setting up groups on e.g. Facebook or WhatsApp or through the forum on your own website, on the one hand to give each other support in "continuing to live" and to simply be able to "tell" what is on your heart and on the other hand especially to give each other advice in problematic or other life situations that automatically come to those affected when a child is lost.
Examples of such problems are:
>>> Loss of friendships, as friends often cannot deal with the grief of those affected
>>> Tensions in the partnership, as people often grieve differently, which then often lead to separation or divorce
>>> the mourning behavior of the bereaved siblings. Affected parents are often so caught up in their own grief that they can no longer give their bereaved children the support that the children would need for their own grief work.
>>> Mourning parents often experience concentration disorders up to psychosomatic complaints. In many cases, those affected question the sense of professional activity and the previous professional practice proves to be temporarily or even forever impossible
>>> In the event of an accident or murder, the parents concerned have to deal with the police and public prosecutor and often reach their limits
2. With its work, the association also supports those affected who are not members of the association.
§ 3 Execution of the work
1. The association can acquire property and maintain special-purpose businesses for the implementation of statutory tasks. He is bound by the relevant provisions of the tax code.
2. An office with full-time staff can be set up to carry out the work.
3. To carry out content-related work, specially qualified staff can be employed or commissioned for a fee.
§ 4 Non-profit status
1. The association exclusively pursues charitable purposes within the meaning of the section "tax-privileged purposes" of the tax code (AO)
2. The association is selflessly active. It does not primarily pursue economic purposes.
3. Funds of the association may only be used for statutory purposes. The members do not receive payments from the association. No person may be favored by expenses that are alien to the purpose of the association or by disproportionately high remuneration.
§ 5 Membership
1. Any natural or legal person can be a member of the association.
2. The association consists of full and supporting members.
- Ordinary members are all natural and legal persons who want to support the association not only financially but also actively in the fulfillment of its statutory tasks (§ 2) for reasons of their own concern or for other reasons important to them.
- Supporting members are natural or legal persons who waive their right to vote and promote the fulfillment of the purposes and tasks of the association (§ 2) primarily through their material support (e.g. through a higher membership fee)
3. Ordinary members are entitled to vote from the age of 16.
4. The board decides on the written application for acceptance into the association. In the event of rejection, he is not obliged to inform the applicant of the reasons for this.
5. The prerequisite for the acquisition of membership is a written application for membership, which the board decides on. With the admission, the new member recognizes the association's statutes.
6. Membership expires through resignation, exclusion or death.
7. The resignation from the association takes place by written notification to the board. The resignation can only be declared at the end of the financial year with a notice period of 3 months.
8. The board of directors can expel members who violate the goals and interests of the association. The member can appeal the decision to the general meeting within one month.
§ 6 Membership fee
Contributions are made from the members. The amount of the annual fee and its due date are determined by the general meeting. Resigning members are not entitled to any property claims against the association from their membership. Children and young people under the age of 18 are always free of charge.
§ 7 Organs of the association
Organs of the association are:
- the board
- the general assembly
§ 8 General Assembly
1. The general assembly consists of the full members.
2. The general assembly is called by the board of directors with a notice period of 4 weeks every 3 years in writing, stating the agenda. Each member can request an addition to the agenda in writing to the board of directors no later than 14 days before a general meeting.
3. Extraordinary general meetings are to be called by the board if the interests of the association so require or if one fifth of the members request this in writing, stating the purpose and reasons.
4. The properly convened general assembly has a quorum regardless of the number of ordinary members present.
5. The general meeting is chaired by one of the board members.
6. The general assembly decides with a majority of ¾ of the members present and represented by written power of attorney on changes to the association's statutes.
7. Each member has one vote. It can be represented in the exercise of voting rights by a person identified with a written power of attorney. In a tie vote, the Chairman shall be decisive.
8. The resolutions of the general assembly are documented by the signature of the chairman and the secretary.
§9 Board of Directors
1. The board consists of the first chairman and the second chairman.
2. Each board member is individually authorized to represent the association.
3. The two chairmen are named for life.
4. If a member of the board of directors resigns prematurely, the board of directors can elect a successor for the remaining term of office of the resigned person.
§ 10 Dissolution of the Association
1. A dissolution of the association can only be decided with a ¾ majority of the general meeting, provided that at least two thirds of the members are represented. If fewer members are represented, a new general assembly must be called within 6 weeks, which can then decide on the dissolution of the association with a ¾ majority of all represented members. A corresponding item on the agenda must be announced in the invitation to the general meeting.
2. If the association is dissolved or if tax-privileged purposes cease to exist, the association's assets fall to Echo eV, which has to use them directly and exclusively for charitable or charitable purposes.
3. There is no entitlement to the reimbursement of contributions, allowances, donations or other contributions, either in the event of dissolution or in any other case
§ 11 Entry into force
The statutes were adopted in the present form on September 26th, 2020 by the founding event of the Noah Gray's Ark association and come into effect after entry in the register of associations.