Creativity is an expression of the soul
If you are at a loss for words in your grief for what you are thinking, feeling, experiencing, then a creative form of expression can help bring your feelings out into the open.
You can do everything that will help: writing, handicrafts, painting, pottery, gardening….
In the following we have put together a few examples of how you can meet grief creatively:
- Design a candle
- Create a memory space in the house
- Paint memorial stones
- Create (or have it designed) a piece of jewelry
- Design an album with photos, texts, etc.
- Create photo collage
- Make chains of letters and hang them on the memorial site or grave
- A place to remember and rest
design in the garden or in nature
- Draw pictures
- Handicrafts and folding
- Clay figures (or have them designed)
for your home or the memorial place
- Get your individual tattoo
- Bake the favorite animals
- Sew memorabilia
And there is so much more, such as
Tinker messages in a bottle or paper boats and let them go (together)
Plant a tree and flowers
Write a book, poetry or blog
Design the grave according to your own wishes, e.g. decorate it for the seasons or with memorabilia such as stones and shells, which you collect e.g. at a lake, in the forest or on vacation
Help shape the tombstone / tombstoneN
(Have) sew a blanket or cuddly toys from the clothes
... there are no limits to imagination and creativity !!!
Here we have a few more left, for
And ideas for more creative things: